Karen Brinkley graduated from Marmaduke High School in 1969. She married Phil Brinkley and soon moved to Pocahontas, Arkansas. They purchased a Tire and Automotive business and operated it for 33 years. In 1998, Karen opened a catering business with her daughter. In 2005, they sold both businesses and moved back to Greene County. At that time, she started to Kelton’s Real Estate School. She started to Work for Dickinson and Associates Real Estate in October 2006. In July 2012 she moved with Sandra Kelley to Paragould Home Source. Karen and her husband, Phil , have three adult children; Dodie Peterson of Jonesboro, Kelly Money of Paragould, and Phillip Brinkley of Bono. They now have a total seven grand children. They are all close so Karen and Phil are very involved with their activities. She loves selling Real Estate and helping people find the house of their dreams. She is willing to work hard and is looking forward to helping you soon.
· Graduate Marmaduke High School 1969
· Kelton’s Real Estate School, AR 2006
· June 1973-August 2006 – Owned and operated two business in Pocahontas, Arkansas
· November 2006- July 2012 – Dickinson & Associates Real Estate, Sales Specialist
· August 2012- Present – Paragould Home Source, Sales Specialist
· Meals for Wednesday night worship services at Hillcrest Church of Christ.
· Jail ministry at the Greene County Jail, thru the Hillcrest Church of Christ
· Hillcrest Church of Christ Ladies Group
· Hillcrest Church of Christ
· Helps with community events
Office: 870-476-3476Mobile: 870-476-3476